The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are a legally binding contract between you, the user, and BizWith.AI, regarding your use of BizWith.AI services (“Services”). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1 – Acceptance of Terms: By using our Services, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree, do not use the Services.
2. Changes to Terms: BizWith.AI reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms on our website. Changes are effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Services after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
3. Access and Use of Services: Your right to access and use our Services is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use our Services for lawful purposes.
4. User Responsibilities: You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading, or posting of information to the Services and are responsible for the consequences of such communications.
5. Intellectual Property: All content, trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to BizWith.AI. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of BizWith.AI.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: The Services are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”. BizWith.AI disclaims any warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the availability, quality, accuracy, reliability, or content of the Services. BizWith.AI shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Termination: BizWith.AI reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services for violation of these Terms.
9. Governing Law: These Terms and the relationship between you and BizWith.AI shall be governed by the laws of the Ukraine jurisdiction.
By using the Services, you agree to these Terms. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com